Monday, December 19, 2005

airport musings

La la la la la ti da. Here I am. Sitting at pdx. waiting. waiting. waiting. It's almost 10:30. our flight was supposed to leave about 30 minutes ago. It will probably be another hour or two. Then who knows how long after we get to San Fransisco we'll have to wait to get to Colorado. Maybe we'll get stuck in San Fran for a bit. That would be fun.
I really don't have TOO much to blog about. I'm just sleepy. It's interesting to watch people here, though. That's what I love about the Portland airport.
Okay I'm done now, I guess.

Anyone have a funny story to tell me? I like stories!

3 comments:

tabitha jane said...

you are flying to colorado today?? have fun!!! good luck with the snow! i heard that it snowed in colorado too (coleen called me and told me)

Carrie said...

Hey Jessica,
I did tell a funny story on my Blog, but I think you have heard it already. Sorry about all the delay - hope you got there okay. Or maybe not, 'cause that would be fun to hang out in San Fran. =)

breanna said...

hey jessica-

i just left you a voicemail...do you still have info on those 8 plane tickets through horizon? some friends of mine missed their flight this morning and are having all kinds of trouble rebooking...can you help? i left my cell number on your voicemail...

thanks!