Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Quickie

So the last week and a half has been crazy busy. This week is crazy busy, but I thought I'd post a quickie since I know there are so many of you on the edge of your seat just waiting to hear about my life.

ha

Okay, so here goes:
1. My husband is awesome.
2. I love autumn
3. I had jury duty for the first time ever ... definitely for a later post.
4. I love geo-caching
5. Shaun and I are apparently just entering the most difficult year of marriage
6. We are pretty darn happy, though.
7. My rabbit is adorable
8. I really love cooking
9. I could read read read for.ev.er
10. I wish I could live in Borders
11. I need to work on me some more.
12. My tolerance for people, which was steadily climbing for some time, is beginning a downhill slide once again.
13. I really love lists
14. I'm STILL fighting some sort of illness (it's there, just lurking under the surface, making me tired and emotional. grrr)
15. In the last 9 months twenty three of my friends have given birth (well, or their wives have given birth). TWENTY THREE!!!
16. I'm not sure why I'm still listing...

There you have it folks, I'm still alive - and Sarah C, if you're still out there reading this, I still REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wish you would come back to us. We miss you!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Wow. I'm gonna pretend that its me that you miss. How long have you been married?

Jessica said...

Hee hee. That last "sarah" statement actually fits BOTH of the Sarah's that read this blog! :o)
We've been married 2 years and then some. Apparently the third year is the "hell" year of marriage. But we're liking it so far!

I heard about Adam's mom - I hope all goes well! We will definitely be praying for you all!

Sarah said...

It's the OTHER Sarah in your life!!!! How are you? I miss everyone so much and I really miss the kids!!! BUT, I love everything about my new job. It is absolutly what I was looking for. Just enough time away from my family, set hours and good pay. The people in the office are laid back and very good to me. Sometime I feel like Jane Fonda in 9 to 5 when I get around the copy machine but other than that is is great. I love your blog and myspace. Keep up the good work and please keep in touch. It means alot!!! My Best to All at Childsview and especially to my favorite Blogger J.

Sarah C.