Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rouge Valley Expedition

Friday afternoon I skated out of work as soon as I possibly could so I could get home and get packed up. A couple of hours later Mr. Biggs pulled to a stop outside our apartment and Shaun and I hopped in to get our weekend started. After wading through oodles of icky traffic, we made a quick pit stop at a spinich-loving sailor's chicken joint. Then it was back on the road for the rest of our 5 and a half hour drive. Around 12:30am we arrived at our destination. We spent the weekend catching up with new friends, meeting the new baby and staying up waaaaaay too late! I had crocheted a blanket for baby J, and found that someone else had ALSO crocheted her a blanket in the exact same manner with the exact same yarn!!! What're the odds?
Anyhow, I had lots of fun and learned lots of things - especially about myself. It's getting a little late - I'll write more later.

Ciao

No comments: