Thursday, April 24, 2008

Additions to our family

Meet Max!

He's a 7 year old who may have been around the block a time or two, but that's about it. With only 53000 miles under his timing belt, this guy still has lots to give and we are more than pleased to be on the receiving end!
Goodbye nasty Berretta - you were never even good enough for a name of your own. Max will not leak and mold on us; he'll blink on command, and he even lets me inside via EACH AND EVERY DOOR! You will not be missed. I appreciate your dedication the past two year, but enough is enough.
Peace out

Meet Goose!

He is a one and a half year old chocolate lab/pit bull mix and is one stout bundle of lovin'. Still a puppy at heart, this little guy loves to run and fetch and even go down the slides at the park. He will happily climb into your lap, even if he doesn't exactly fit, and his facial expressions are the shiz. That's right, I say the shiz.

Neither of those photos are actual pictures of our new friends, but as close as I could find in like .084628 seconds on google.

So, hopefully this will quell all those baby-seekers for a while. In the last two months we have purchased a house, a new car and now have a puppy (not to mention the rabbit) to take care of. So do me a solid and SHUT IT about the babies! All in good time my friends all in good time.

Oh, and did I mention YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!??? I am so excited for all this newness in my life. A little apprehensive - it's all happening so fast! But excited.

Anyone want to help me train the dog?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What kind of pushy schmuck would ask you about having a baby?? Good grief. Some people are so annoying. :-)

Congratulations on the new additions! You'll have your hands full, for sure.

Jessica said...

Oh! I forgot you asked the other day, didn't you? Well, rest assured that you are most definitely NOT among those in the "annoying baby pusher" category!