Friday, January 26, 2007

Coffee, Tea & Vanity

So the wonderful little chillins at work have discovered tea and coffee making. This means that every morning when class starts I have a 4 or 5 year old asking, neigh begging me, if they could make me tea or coffee (even fresh-squeezed orange juice sometimes). It's been nice - they even grind their own coffee beans and then use a french press so it's nice and fresh coffee! They serve it to me on the "tea table" in a CUTE little Starbucks tea cup and saucer with a small tray of cream and sugar. And for some reason, one of the things that HAS to be on the tray is a little hand mirror. I'm not sure what that has to do with having tea or coffee, but every time they set the table, that little mirror is there. Hmmm... do they know something I don't?

No comments: