Friday, March 16, 2007

No end in sight

So, I have come to realize that I tend to blog only when I'm about to explode and have no other outlet for my anger/frustration/fillintheblank. I apologize to you, my million (or two) readers. Please understand that my disposition is not one of the Eyore ilk. I will do better. I will blog happy things. But not today - at least not right now.

I am at work. I want to die. I am not sure I will be able to make it through the day. (How's that for I-statements?) My only consolation is that somehow I survived the morning. I don't know how. I almost lost it. Part of it has to do with events that actually happened this morning, but a lot of it has to do with the fact that I am stressed. Plain and simple. I have been getting ill more often, I've had migrains (migrane?), I am not sleeping, I'm irritable... and I can't seem to do anything about it. I can't remember when it's been so invasive before. I've been stressed. But it's never been so overwhelming. Happy thoughts and hot baths and lots and lots of prayer are not easing my urges to squeeze the life out of something. Anything, really. My only respite from the stresses is Beesley the Bunny. And even then, I look at her and remember that there is some nasty parasite inside her body.
Anyhow, my biggest "beef" now is work. I am supposedly half way through my day, but honestly, there seems to be no end in sight.

Listen to me - I sound so pathetic. I suppose I am. Oh well. I am okay with that.
I just have one question:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

With that I will sign off. Happier thoughts to come later.

No comments: