Friday, November 25, 2005

the ABC's of me...

A- Age of my first kiss:
15?

B- Band I am listening to right now:
no band - just football

C- Crush:
yum- grape crush is YUMMY ;o)

D- Dads name:
Richard... and Michael (no, they're not gay - one's step, one's bio)

E- Easiest person to talk to:
myself

F- Favorite ice cream:
Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia

G- Gummy bears or gummy worms:
Bears

H- Hometown:
Spanaway

I- Instruments:
B-flat and bass clarinet

J- Junior High:
Frontier Jr. High

K- Kids:
NO WAY (well... does my husband count?)

L-Love:
God

M- Moms name:
Beverly

N- Nickname:
Jess

O- One wish:
unconditional acceptance

P- Phobia(s):
grates/manholes/other holes in the ground

Q- Quote:
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn

R- Reason to smile:
forgiveness

S- Song I sang last:
I will do anything for love... but i won't do that

T- Time I woke up today:
9am -ish

U- Unknown fact about me:
i don't know... if it's unknown, it's that way for a reason

V- Vegetable:
mmm.. greens are SO yummy!

W- Worst habit:
paranoia that everyone hates me

X- Xrays:
the only non-dental xrays i can remember was my soph. year of college when they thought I had pneumonia (it was only bronchitis)

Y- Years since ive been to church:
i was there a few days ago!

Z- Zodiac Sign:
capricorn

1 comment:

Tanya Kristine said...

funny quote...

i love B&j's too...new york super fudge chunk. coul dyou GET any more chocolate in one bite?