Monday, November 14, 2005

Let's take a moment

I have to wonder why silences are always so awkward. Why is it so hard for a group of people to stop talking for a few moments without someone saying something just to end the silence? It has occured to me that we are a society viod of silence - nearly void of thought. Think about your day? If you're not working, going to school, taking care of your home, then what are you doing? Going to the movies, or shopping or out to eat or watching TV or listening to the radio. How much time do you spending THINKING? About anything, really? There are so many things to keep our mind busy that I notice I rarely take time to be silent with my thoughts. Am I the only one? Who knows? It's just a thought....

Welll... that's it, I guess.

Ciao!

1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

consider this my silent post.