Friday, January 13, 2006

hi

Post answer in a comment (fill out whatever you want to):
1. Name:
2. Birthday:
3. Where you live:
4. What makes you happy:
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to:
6. Do you read my blog regularlyl?:
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?:
8. An interesting fact about you:
9. Are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment?:
10. Favourite place to spend time:
11. Favourite lyric:
12. The best time of the year:

RECOMMEND
1. A film:
2. A book:
3. A band, a song, or album:

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me:
2. Two things you like about yourself:
3. Look at my friends-list and tell what you like about one of our mutual friends:
4. Put this in your blog if you want to . . . i know it's like an email forward so you don't have to, but if you want, it could be fun . . .

1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

1. Name: tabitha jane
2. Birthday: august 13
3. Where you live: inner se portland!
4. What makes you happy: my husband
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to: french radio online . . . i don't understand a single word!
6. Do you read my blog regularlyl?: as regularly as i can!
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?: i like knowing whats going on in your life even though we don't have a lot of time to catch up in person :)
8. An interesting fact about you: i drove to astoria with my man yesterday (we had the day off) and hung out . . . we had both never been there before.
9. Are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment?: oh yeah, baby!
10. Favourite place to spend time: in my bed . . . at crema . . . at the beach.
11. Favourite lyric: ummmm right now its "there is nothing i'd rather do than spend all day in the sack with you/ i want to mess up my sheets with you/ there is nothing i'd rather do" by Mirah
12. The best time of the year: spring! christmas! my birthday! my anniversary!

RECOMMEND
1. A film: shadowlands
2. A book: the red tent
3. A band, a song, or album: the garden state soundtrack--it's full of good songs and bands!

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me: your readiness to laugh!
2. Two things you like about yourself: my willingness to see the bright side and my taste in music :)
3. Look at my friends-list and tell what you like about one of our mutual friends: carrie rude is a great example of what a humble (and witty) gal should be!