Wednesday, January 18, 2006

NAKED and SNOGGING

Okay, so what is with parents not being aware of what their children are posting on the internet? Is it really appropriate for a 12 yr old to post photos of her in sexual positions wearing a bikini? (is it appropriate for ANYONE, really?) How is it that a parent says they "cannot" control that?!?!?!

I'm sorry - well, I guess I'm really not, but anyway- I do NOT enjoy looking at photos of scantily clad people........ I do NOT enjoy photos of people kissing..... It just isn't cool. If you want to kiss someone, that's fine. If you want to take a photo of you two snogging, that's even okay. But is that what you want to post on the internet to represent yourself? Eww.

Hm. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I totally agree, it's gross. I'm only 17. I don't like being seen in a bikini, let alone on the internet - in sexual positions?? 12yrs old??? Woah.

My boyfriend and I kiss, when we see each other, in PRIVATE.

I totally agree, honey.
Viv xx