Wednesday, January 11, 2006

questions questions questions

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. eyes
2. stomachs
3. dimples

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. cooking
2. taking photos (even though i'm really no good at it)
3. reading

Three Places You Want to go
1. Civitanova del Sanio, Italy
2. Gold Coast Australia
3. New York

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. TRAVEL!!
2. run a bed and breakfast
3. grow my own food

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl
1. i cry for no reason
2. i enjoy it when my nails are nice and strong and long
3. i over analyze everything

Three people that are your friends and why
1. Shaun - my dearest, closest friend who loves me even though he really knows me
2. Brian J. - been friends for a long time. He is probably the first person who really got the full brunt of my horrible jr. high years and ... has just been through a lot of my crap. Yet we're still friends.
3. Richard - my step dad who is pretty much the greatest EVER. Even though he thinks I'm an idiot, he's good at letting that go and loving me anyway. He has done so much for me and I pretty much owe him everything

Okay now I'm done

No comments: