Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bunny breakfast, Honey pants and Cake cuts

Nothing too exciting to report - just a few "funny" things that happened today.

This morning I was sitting down to watcch the news and eat my cereal (a scrumptious mix of rice pocket, honey nut toasted o's, fresh banana and strawberries) when out of her crazy morning zooming comes Beesley Bunny - all two pounds of fluff and frenzy. She hops right up and.... directly INTO my bowl. Milk, generic cereal and fresh fruit commensed flying across my lap, the chair, the floor - and out of this mess emerges a milk-soaked bunny, happy as can be. As angry as I wanted to be, the sight of her, sopping wet, but oh so pleased as she ferociously began cleaning herself was just too cute.

Then today at school I picked out a couple of books to read to the kids when we had our gathering, and then set them on a table while I greeted the children. I then proceeded to put one book on my lap as I read the other. Well, apparently SOMEONE didn't clean the table after having their tea, leaving globs of honey all over the table, which then got on the book and subsequently on my pants. Ew. Sticky pants all. day. long.

The other day Shaun and I splurged (doesn't that sound like such a naughty word?) on some fresh strawberries (who can pass up $3 for 2 cartons?) and angel food cake. As I tried to open the blasted plastic container the cake came in, I gave myself a nasy plastic-slice ... right across my index finger and it stings worse than any paper cut I've ever had!

comercials are weird

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica - you are NOT allowed to refer to PC's in your blog again EVER. You know what I'm talking about...the horrible "slice" on your finger. Ew. My hands are sweating just thinking about it! *deep breath*

Jessica said...

Ha ha! I thought about you when I cut myself - and when I wrote this... you're too funny!
Any news from Circle Church?

Also, you wouldn't believe how big Beesley has gotten! Did I ever tell you that when Eric and Niki came over, that Eric was AFRAID of her? hee hee

Oh, and I just realized that I mis-typed commercial. crap.

Katrina said...

Your bunny sounds adorable! And now I want some fresh strawberries...